Friday, June 24, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday (2)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other! 

Question: In light of Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?

Answer: My favorite fairy tale is Cinderella. I have loved Cinderella ever since I can remember and wish I could be her so much!! I know her life wasn't all that great with a wicked stepmother and evil stepsisters, but she ends up marrying the man of her dreams who is madly in love with her. I guess every girl wants to be like Cinderella and have her happily ever after with her prince charming. Who wouldn't want to find the one person who loves them and treats them like a princess? The little, cute talking mice don't bother either! I would love to have my own Gus Gus :) 

6 comments:

  1. hi there! i'm a new follower!

    p.s. i don't remember who gus gus is :( so much for me and fairy tales!

    guiltlessreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinderella - one of the best fairy tales ever! Mine is The Wild Swans by Hans Christian Andersen. But for stories about fairies, that's easy: Peter Pan!

    I'm your newest follower! Check out my blog when you have time. Have a great weekend!

    Oh, and I'm your newest follower :D Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Cinderella is a great story. As for the movie version...I've always like the mice.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinderella was my pic too! Although, cartoon mice are the only ones I can stand.

    New follower.

    My FF post: The Write Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cute squeaky mice! They're awesome.

    Following you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hops. They are so much fun. Just stopping by to say hello. Good answer. Come visit me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...