Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday's Wonders (3)



Every Wednesday I will post songs that are rocking my world, including anything wonderful, wacky, or just plain weird. Welcome to my world of Wednesday's Wonders! 

Song: Time After Time by Quietdrive


I have been absolutely IN LOVE with this song for the past two weeks. It's the kind of  music I like to listen to, but with a really cute message of always being there for the one you love. I know it's a remake, but I think that this is the best version of the song yet. This song is so awesome, that it was even in John Tucker Must Die, which alone is awesome. This song is definitely worth the time to sit down and listen to. You might even find yourself wanting to have it yourself so you can listen to it over and over again like I do. Trust me, it never gets old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...