Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shelf Candy Saturday (27)

Shelf Candy is a meme hosted by Five Alarm Book Reviews and every Saturday, bloggers choose a book whose cover really catches their eye. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but I always do, so I'm choosing books whose cover alone made me pick it up. So I hope you enjoy my shelf candy!


Ahhh every time I look at this cover I just want to reach through the screen, steal the book, and devour it in one sitting. It's just so darn cute! I love how she's leaning on him and dangling in the tree, like what they're doing is completely normal. There are so many books where there's a guy and a girl together, but I've never seen one where they're hanging out in a tree. The book contains 12 stories of authors with their versions of "he said/she said" love stories. What a great idea! And the cover totally creates the feelings that are bound to be felt inside. It's awesome!


2 comments:

  1. DANG! I love that cover. There's just something about it that makes me want to stare at it for hours...but the short story thing had me sighing. I don't really get into the whole short story thing. Maybe I'll just buy it for the cover. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting cover! I love short stories, may have to get this one!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...