Thursday, July 19, 2012

Follow My Book Blog Friday (48)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!


Question: Christmas in July! Someone gives you a gift card for two books (whatever the cost). What two books would you buys?

Answer: 

 

I really love Cassandra Clare's books, but I've been awful at keeping up with them. I own the first three in that series, so I would love to be able to have the fourth one to add to my collection! Maybe then I would squeeze in some time to read it! As for Fifty Shades, I read the first 100 pages until it was due back at the library (there are over 400 pages in the book) and I was so sad I didn't get to finish it! There are literally hundreds of people on the reserve list, so there's no way I would get a copy soon. I really want to read this one before the movie comes out, and it seems like the only way is to either borrow or own a copy. We'll see which one comes first!

And those are the two books I would love to buy if it were Christmas in July :) 

4 comments:

  1. I love the Mortal Instruments series. I still haven't read the newest one though. :/

    Old Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Clare's TID. I wish there were like six of those LOL!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Old follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Never did read Clare's books!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choices! Fifty Shades of Grey is actually better than people make it out to be. I hope you get to finish it because the love story does get better.

    - Kim
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...