Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm Going on Vacation!


That's right! This morning I am heading to the beach! I'm so excited to be able to relax, soak up the sun, and read all I can! And you know what other planning goes into vacation? Choosing beach reads! So here is what I've stuffed into my already overflowing suitcase...


And on top of that, I'm bringing my Nook! So I think I'll be set for the week! I have a 12 hour car ride to get through too, so hopefully I'll have enough to last! What are your guys' favorite beach reads? Are there any that are just perfect to kick back and read all day long? I'd love to hear what you would choose! In the meantime, I'll be hunched over a book in the back seat of our car for a nice long car ride to paradise :) Oh, and don't worry! This year we have wi-fi! So I'll be updating as much as I can for this week to come! 




4 comments:

  1. Last Summer looks good. Enjoy your beach trip, and hope the car ride not too bad.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation. The beach is one of my favorite places to go. Can't wait to see your reviews of some of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

    Visit Web
    Bibliocrunch.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...