Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Blospiration (12)


This is a meme I found hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz101. Bloggers post something that inspires them every week and shares it with their followers! I love this idea, so I decided to try it out! Every Monday I'll share a picture/quote/video of something (most likely book related) that's inspired me this week :) 




Wuthering Heights is definitely one of my favorite classics, so when I saw this quote, it reminded me how much I loved this book. I'm such a hopeless romantic and Heathcliff describing his love is just so sweet and I can't get enough of it! Once I saw this quote, I knew I had to share it with all of you :) If you haven't read Wuthering Heights, I'd definitely recommend it! It's a classic that you won't ever forget reading. 



5 comments:

  1. Wow!! I really have to think about reading Wuthering Heights!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation t hat's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting. Judi Bola Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx Information Information Information

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  5. Click Here
    Visit Web
    Bsl24.de

    There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...