Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (69)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Things I Can't Forget
By Miranda Kenneally 
Release Date: March 1, 2013
Summary: Companion to Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker. 

Kate has always been the good girl. Too good, according to some people at school—although they have no idea the guilty secret she carries. But this summer, everything is different…

This summer she’s a counselor at Cumberland Creek summer camp, and she wants to put the past behind her. This summer Matt is back as a counselor too. He’s the first guy she ever kissed, and he’s gone from a geeky songwriter who loved The Hardy Boys to a buff lifeguard who loves to flirt…with her.

Kate used to think the world was black and white, right and wrong. Turns out, life isn’t that easy…



I absolutely adore Miranda Kenneally's books, so it's no surprise that I'm absolutely pining after this book. Her other two novels are contemporary sports romances, so I'm really interested to see how this one turns out without being centered around athletes. It sounds to me that it's going to be completely awesome! I love summer romance books, and it sounds like Kate has a steamy summer ahead of her with the nerd turned stud who she shares a little bit of history with. Ahhhhh I can't wait!!! Just reading the summary has me wishing for summer :)

4 comments:

  1. not my style but i hope you enjoy it since you love her books.

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this one around. Hope you enjoy it.

    If you get a chance, visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of this, but that's because it's not really to my taste. Regardless, I hope you LOOOVE it once you get to read it! It's always fun when to read one of our all time fave authors!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick!I just added it to my TBR list.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...