Monday, December 30, 2013

Weekly Roundup [12-24-12/30]


Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas because I sure did! Between working nights at the zoo and spending time with my family, there really hasn't been much time for anything else! Well, expect for reading of course :) This time of year is always so much fun because not only does this week include Christmas, but my dad and brother's birthdays as well. And New Year's! So it's a very busy time, but I get to spend pretty much all of it with my family, which is definitely a treat after spending months away at school. I've been doing a lot of shopping lately, and I'm heading out again today for even more! Who doesn't love shopping at this time of year? Well, I hope you guys have a good New Year's and great start to 2014! 

Book Reviews
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Bitter Spirits by Jenn  Bennett
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 

Memes
 

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...