Friday, January 10, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (118)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Put together your resolution list for all of us to see!

Answer: Ugh, another resolution list? I swear I've made like ten of these already. Okay, so more like only two, but how many times do you guys really want to hear my resolutions? I'll just give you a quick recap of what they are…

-Continue to post everyday
-Read 170 books
-Read at least 5 new classics
-Read more books from my bookshelf
-Finish all my reading challenges
-Join a read-a-thon
-Finish series I've started
-Manage my review pile
-Continue The Jane Austen Book Club
-Keep Blogging



Here's to starting off a fantastic new year :)

9 comments:

  1. Lol thats exactly how I felt so I just copy/pasted from my first resolution post. Nor exactly original but it gets the job done. Great goals, one of mine is also to finish series. Good luck!!
    Old Follower :)
    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Gotta love that last one! ;)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it should be pretty attainable since most are to continue to do something. Good luck and have a great week.

    My FF

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey found you on Alison Can Read's Feature and Follow. I love the Morganville series too! Have you read any of Rachel Caine's other series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! It's super cute! You have some great resolutions! I want to read 150 books this year, which I'm already behind on from having a book hangover! Ugh! Anyways, I'm a new follower via gfc! :)

    Pivot Book Reviews FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to finish up on series books too. But sometimes when I feel like a book in the middle of the series falls flat, I don't really feel motivated to continue on with it. BUT i still wanna finish it. if that makes any sense at all lol

    Follower via GFC. Check mine out! :)

    My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Resolutions! Good luck :)

    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin

    http://angelic-reviews.blogspot.ca/2014/01/feature-and-follow_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the straight-forwardness of this post! So nice to read a quick one :) good luck with your goals! And cheers on the 170, that would be impossible for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...