Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekly Roundup [10/21-10/27]


Happy last week of October! While it may almost be November, the weather has been incredibly warm these past couple of days and is supposed to be in the 70s today! What is up with Ohio? My family came and visited for family weekend and we enjoyed the gorgeous weather at the football game where my school played my sister's school. It was fun being able to spend the day with my parents and sister. My sister brought me some delicious brownie cookies and some books that had arrived at home, and my mom brought me a bunch of Halloween candy in a bowl that she made look like a pumpkin. It's so cute! Oh, and they brought me my new iPhone 6! It's amazing and I am beyond excited to have it! This weekend, I also ran a 5k called Run Like Hell wear everyone wore costumes and we ran in the dark at night. Part of the course was in a cemetery and, while very hilly, it was such a cool run! I had a great weekend and am pretty happy with how great October turned out to be!

Book Review
Unmade by Sarah Reese Brennan
Caged in Winter by Brighton Walsh
Only Enchanting by Mary Balogh

Memes

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...