Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekly Roundup [10/7-10/13]

Wow, what a week! No, let me rephrase that, what a weekend! On Saturday, I attended the Books By the Banks book festival for the first time and it was amazing! I got to meet so many YA authors, including my favorites Melissa Landers and Emery Lord. Then, I got to meet Emily Giffin and have her sign my books! I don't know how they got so many authors to come to the same event, but I spent three glorious hours talking to them and it was amazing! I ended up buying Article 5 by Kristen Simmons and Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis and had the authors sign them for me! It was fantastic! Needless to say, it was definitely a day to remember. Other than that, though, nothing has been really going on with me! I've been reading like a mad woman, but that's nothing new. It's midterm time, so I've had some huge papers and exams to work on, but I'm trucking through it! At least I have two new beautiful signed books to keep me company :)

Book Reviews
The Boleyn Bride by Emily Purdy
Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young
Riding Dirty by Jill Sorenson 
Keep Me Safe by Maya Banks
Chained by Night by Larissa Ione

Memes

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...