Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Winter TBR

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

Haha, what books aren't on my TBR list this winter? I always have books to review for my blog, but there are also so many books that I'm dying to read that have been sitting on my shelves for what feels like forever. So, I want to make it a goal to get through some books that I already own this winter and make a dent in my to-read shelves. Hopefully I can get through these books that I've been wanting to read but just haven't had the time. This winter, I'll make time and read these lovely books


1. How to Love by Katie Cotugno
2. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon


4. Rites of Passage by Joy N Hensley 
5. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
6. Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire


7. Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino
8. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
9. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor


10. Looking for Alaska by John Green


6 comments:

  1. Great list!! I loved Isla and the Happily Ever After!! Looking for Alaska, How to Love, and Maybe Someday are all on my TBR list as well.

    I hope you enjoy all of these books. Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books. I want to read Isla (well and the other Perkins as well) and I really should buckle down and read Outlander one day. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these books, but it looks like a great list! Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice! The only one I've read is Darkfever and I LOVED it! The entire series is incredible! I still need to read the newer books starting with Iced though! Upside to being late to that one is that I won't have long to wait for Burned!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I'm currently reading Isla and it's great so far! I have read Looking for Alaska. It was a great mysterious/romance novel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness! Read Outlander! It should be required for everyone. I've had How to Love for ages but haven't read it yet. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...