Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Can't Wait to Get


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get


1. Invaded (Alienated #2) by Melissa Landers
2. Falling Away (Fall Away #3) by Penelope Douglas
3. Thoughtful (Thoughtless #1.5) by SC Stephens


6. Firefight (Reckoners #2) by Brandon Sanderson 



7. Love After All (Hope #4) by Jaci Burton 
8. In His Keeping (Slow Burn #2) by Maya Banks 
9. Flawed (Connections #5) by Kim Karr



10. Mai Tai'd Up (Cocktail #4) by Alice Clayton

6 comments:

  1. I'm dying to get my hands on Invaded as well! I totally forgot all about Breaking the Rules! Noah & Echo <333333
    I've got the first Cocktail book on my kindle. Definitely need to get around to it!
    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing so much Firefight around today. It always makes me so happy to see a Brandon Sanderson book on these lists! I'm also waiting on Firefight. I can't wait to see where things go. Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really need to read Steelheart. I don't know why I haven't yet since it's probably the perfect book for me. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I don't think I can say I know any of those books.
    But hopefully for you they got published very soon.

    Mariska
    My top 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! Seeing a lot of Invaded! I couldn't make up my mind about reading that series so I passed on it for the meantime!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes for Breaking the Rules! I need more Noah/Echo in my life. I still need to read Alienated, but I'm glad to see you liked it enough to want to put the sequel on the list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...