Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekly Roundup [11/4-11/10]

Wow, I don't know about you, but my weekend was crazy packed full and I didn't have all that much time to read! While missing out on reading is sad, I was able to spend the whole weekend at home with my family and celebrate the birth of my cousin's twin babies at her baby shower on Sunday! While I was home, my sister and I spent some quality time shopping together and then we finally got to see The Best of Me on Saturday with our dad. While it wasn't my favorite movie from Nicholas Sparks, I actually really enjoyed it! The romance was so sweet and, of course, I was tearing up more than once throughout the movie. I'm glad I finally got to see it and I absolutely can't wait for The Longest Ride to come out in April!! Which actually ins't too far away, if you think about it! I mean, it's already more than a week into November! I only have three full weeks of classes left before exam week and then I'm in my final semester of college ever! Where does the time go? 

Book Reviews
Watched by CJ Lyons
When We Met by AL Jackson, Molly McAdams, Tiffany King, and Christina Lee
His Wicked Seduction by Lauren Smith

Memes

Miscellaneous 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love the cover to Nocte. That's so pretty! I also wish you the best of luck with your following final semesters of college :D

    -Amber @ bookish wonders

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...