Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: New to Me Authors I Read in 2014


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten New to Me Authors I Read in 2014

Wow, I read a lot of new authors this year! Looking back, I can't believe that I've known these authors for only a year. How crazy is that? I feel like I've been reading their books forever and can't remember not loving their books. All I know is that since discovering some of these authors, I can't wait to see what else they have in store in 2015! 










5 comments:

  1. I feel a little bit ashamed because I still haven't read any Jamie McGuire or K.A. Tucker. I should make it a goal for 2015. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Emery Lord on my list this week too. I have also seen her on many other TTT posts today. I cannot wait for her new book The Start of Me and You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! I read James Dashner this year too! I liked the Maze Runner, and the next two were pretty good. I was just left with too many questions to fully enjoy it. Then the first prequel book basically just presented more questions than answers!

    I did hear that the next prequel one was supposed to answer questions though!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of most of these! Looks like a good list.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the only one on your list that i read is emery lord :)

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...