Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (130)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Netgalley 

Since I'm back at school, I haven't gotten any physical books this past week. However, I did get links to these two amazing books on Netgalley so that I can review them before they are released and I am SO EXCITED. The moment I saw that SC Stephens had a new book coming out, I literally freaked out. I can't wait to see everything from Kellan's point of view! And I haven't read anything by Nora Roberts, so I'm excited to see how her newest novel turns out!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

6 comments:

  1. Nice! New to me but hope you love them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read a Nora Roberts book, but everyone seems to love them. Enjoy your new books!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both new to me, but they look fantastic! Lets hope they're as good as their covers look.
    Here’s my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I have not heard of these books before but I have heard about Nora Roberts' novels and everyone seems to love them. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wondered about S.C. Stephens books; they're SO popular and sound really interesting. Guess I'll have to look at them again ;). Nice haul.
    Ninja Girl @NinjaGirlReads

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...