Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (180)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Never Never: Part 2
By Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Release Date: May 17, 2015

















---------------------------------------

So there's no synopsis for this one, which is killing me. I don't want to spoil anything, but the first part of Never Never was SO GOOD and left on a complete cliff hanger. I am dying to figure out what happens next!!!

9 comments:

  1. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this series around lately! Hope you enjoy this installment!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool cover! I hope you enjoy it!

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is very pretty and it is always wonderful to find a book that leaves you waiting for more. I hope Never Never meets all your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read part one but i've heard great things!

    Here's my WoW

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! I picked up a copy of Slammed a couple of weeks ago, which will be my first Colleen Hoover book. It looks like she has several others that I will enjoy. I'll have to check out this series. Thanks for sharing.

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-jesses-girl-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm waiting for this one before I read part 1. :P Seems like the smart thing to do, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got part one and I'm so excited to read it! I hear it's got a cliffhanger so I'm glad the next one is out relatively soon. Thanks for sharing this!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first book was just ok for me but I want to know what will happen so I am waiting on this one, too!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not particularly excited for this one. I really want to know why everything is happening, but I didn't particularly enjoy part 1 :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...