Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekly Roundup [2/24-3/2]

HAPPY MARCH!!!! Wow, this year has definitely gotten off on a slow start for me and I feel like the last two months have just dragged by. I have a feeling, though, that these next two months are going to fly by and it's going to be graduation before I know it! Only 76 more days! This past week was pretty good, though I'm still finding myself way busier than normal, which is drastically cutting into my reading time. I've managed to read 10 books each month so far this year, but I'm used to reading so much more than that! Hopefully I can find a groove and be able to find some more reading time. Here's to a great month ahead! 

Book Reviews
Hero by Samantha Young
The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen
Thoughtful by SC Stephens
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

Memes

Miscellaneous

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it would be so nice to read Outlander again for the first time! I'm so glad you loved it! I was able to read 9 books each month so far. It's a good pace, I think :) Happy March!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...