Saturday, November 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (170)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
These AMAZING books came in the mail this week and, let me tell you, I definitely did a happy dance when I opened the packages. Seriously, JR Ward's new book??!?!?! Ah! While I wasn't a big fan of the first book in Lauren Dane's Ink & Chrome series, I'm willing to give this book a shot! Thanks to the amazing publishers for these books! 

From Half Price Books
Yes, I went back to Half Price Books after already going there last week for their coupon week. I just couldn't resist! I found these three beauties in the clearance section, which means the YA titles were only $1 each and the Abbi Glines book was only $2. Then I got to use my education discount (10% off) on top of that! I just love Half Price Books :)

From OTSP Secret Sister
I got the most amazing package ever from my secret sister. Seriously, I thought the previous packages were amazing, but this one sure does take the cake. First off, she sent me First & Then. AHHHHH. Seriously, I have been swooning over this book ever since I heard about it and I actually have a copy now! The theme was "treat yourself" which I thought was absolutely adorable. I love the chevron headband and the face masks! And, I am OBSESSED with EOS lip balm and actually don't have this flavor yet! It's all just too perfect. Thanks so much, Secret Sis! 

8 comments:

  1. LETS READ FIRST & THEN TOGETHER! OMG IT'S LIKE THE PERFECT BOOK FOR YOU JUST ON THE PITCH ALONE!!! AND AHHH J.R. WARD! If you can't tell I'm excited about all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you love F&T as much as I do! Nice haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! I'm curious now about April's book after enjoying her story in Slasher Girls & Monster Boys! Hope you enjoy the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul!! First off...I love those Nutella snacks!! I can't wait to see your review of First & Then. That one is still on my TBR list. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!!

    My STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/11/stacking-shelves-boy-meets-boy-and-rooms.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Nutella snacks looks delicious. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice books, I just got my first J.R.Ward book also, please come visit my STS!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2015/11/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! I'm jealous. I really want to read Blood Kiss :)

    Great haul of books. Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...