Saturday, January 2, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (176)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
 

Only one book for me this week! I have Seeker, the first book in this series, somewhere on my shelves but haven't gotten around to it yet. It sounds like a fantastic series, so hopefully I can get to it soon! 

From Barnes and Noble 
My mom went to Barnes and Noble earlier this week and called me to tell me that Pop Funkos were on sale for half price! I flipped out and had her look through them all to see what they had. She got me Mystique from X-Men and Samwell from Game of Thrones! At $4.50 each! I was so excited that I went to the other Barnes and Noble by us and found Oberyn from Game of Thrones, so now I have three new friends on my bookshelves! Thanks, mom!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

7 comments:

  1. The Mystique Funko Pop is so cute. I want one for myself. Traveler has a pretty cover.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I love the Funko Pops!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! I must have missed that sale! Oh well! Like with book room, I'm running out of room for these guys plus my other knickknacks that keep growing! LOL! Happy reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those funkos are so cute!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Funko pop figures but don't own any. We do have a decent Walking Dead figurine collection though. Mom's can be great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read Seeker. Need to get ahold of it! And I love the Funko figures! I work at a B&N, and unfortunately there weren't any I wanted on our clearance at my location.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!
    Bitcom.com.ua
    Lagoario.com
    Dogmavirtual.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...