Friday, January 1, 2016

Top Ten Books of 2015


Looking back at the 100 books I read in 2015, I realized that I read some pretty darn good books, some of which have made the list of my favorite books of all time. What I also noticed? I have become obsessed with New Adult Sports Romances. Seriously, five of them are new adult romances that deal with athletes. What can I say, I'm a sucker for athletes! 

I already listed my favorite books of 2015 in a Top Ten post earlier in December, but I have read two books since then that have made their way onto the list! I don't want to repeat that post, so if you're interested in hearing more about my favorites from 2015, check out the video I posted on my Youtube channel! 


What were your favorite reads of 2015? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...