Saturday, February 27, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (183)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From OCTELA
This weekend, I was lucky enough to attend OCTELA (Ohio Conference for Teachers of ELA) for the second year in a row. This year, Rainbow Rowell was the keynote speaker and she also gave another talk during a session later in the day, so I got to see a lot of Rainbow on Friday! At the conference, Scholastic was there and all of their books were buy one get one free. The hardback of Firefight was marked down to $10, so I got these two wonderful books for only $10! 

From Publisher
Two books came in the mail for me this week and they definitely look intriguing! How could a book title I Woke Up Dead at the Mall not sound like a very interesting read? I can't wait to read these! 


That's all for me! What did you add to your shelves this week? 


5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That's a great deal! Two hardcovers for $10?! That's insane! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing good things about Red Queen. And the chance to see Rainbow Rowell speak- that would be neat! I've only read one of her books (and a short story) but I look forward to reading more. Good haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding deals! I hope you enjoy your reads!

    Check our STS and don't forget to enter our box or ARCs & Movie Swag giveaway!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.
    Bitcom.com.ua
    Lagoario.com
    Dogmavirtual.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website. Website Website Website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...