Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookworm Delights

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Bookworm Delights



1. Meeting one of my favorite authors. Some of my personal highlights have been Colleen Hoover, Jamie McGuire, and Rainbow Rowell. I've met Colleen and Rainbow twice and every time I feel like I'm meeting a celebrity. I seriously get so nervous before meeting an author and it's so amazing to meet these incredibly talented people in real life!

2. Meeting amazing people over books. I have met some great people thanks to blogging and I wouldn't have met them if it weren't for books. 


3. Seeing all of my beautiful books. Since I started blogging in 2011, my personal collection has blown up and I have an entire wall of books in the living room of my apartment. I love looking at it every day and having so many words at my fingertips. 

4. Sharing my passion for reading and hearing people love books because of me. I love it when someone comments on my blog or my youtube channel saying that they read a book that I had recommended and loved it. Spreading the love of reading is my passion and I love it when people find a great book because of me! 

5. Finding a new favorite author. I love the feeling of reading a fantastic book and wanting to devour absolutely everything by that author. This happened to me with RS Grey and recently with Erika Kelly. I get so excited when I start a new book by them and I feel like it's Christmas morning when I open up that first page. 


And that's my list for this week! It's only five, but they're five pretty awesome moments as a book reader. What do you love about being a bookworm? 

11 comments:

  1. Oooh nice! These are very delightful things!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeting favorite authors is pretty amazing!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-top-bookworm-delights.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to meet authors! I wish I lived closer to civilisation but I am not sure what I would say if I ever do meet one! My TTTa>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Great list. I included meeting favorite authors and having people love books because of me. Plus meeting great people because of books is amazing!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great list! I have to agree that meeting a favorite author is pretty terrific. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list! And I am in awe of your bookshelf wall, so many pretty books!!!

    My TTT

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1 and #2 are some of my favorite parts of being a bookworm! :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good list! I enjoy many of the same things you do too!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/04/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-bookworm.html

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/top-ten-tuesday-54/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!
    Poznan.pl
    Boekenlijst1418.nl
    Sktk.pl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would you be interested in exchanging links? Website Website Website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...