Saturday, May 28, 2016

My Summer TBR List

Happy summer! It is officially summer break for me and I have so much reading time ahead. Seriously, I have been dreaming about all of the books I can read in the next two and a half months. I already posted the series I want to read this summer, but there are a bunch of other books I can't wait to read! Those books include….



Awesome list, isn't it? I am beyond excited for all of these books and I want to start reading all of them right now! The problem with having so many good books to read, though, is choosing what to start with! What do you recommend? Also, are there any books I've missed? I'd love some more summer reads recommendations, so make sure to leave what you think I should read in the comments below!


Happy summer reading! 



4 comments:

  1. I see some very good books in there! I'm certain you'll have fun reading those wonderful stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll Meet You There is one that I've heard really good things about. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome summer TBR! I've been meaning to read Chasing Spring for a while. November 9 was really good. Not my fave CoHo ever, but still loved it. And I'll Meet You There was one of my favorite books of 2015. Absolutely adored it.

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Website is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it. Website Website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...