Saturday, October 8, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (213)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

It was SUCH a shock when this book showed up in my mailbox. I received the first book in this series from Booktube Tours and really enjoyed it. I wasn't signed up for anymore tours, so I was not expecting this book at all! But I am SO EXCITED that I was sent this book! I am dying to know what happens next and I can't wait to read it! 

From Half Price Books

The Half Price Books near me was having a sidewalk clearance sale, so they had a ton of books on clearance. I couldn't resist stopping by for a visit and picked these books up! Hopefully I enjoy them! 


That's it of me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice picks! I remembered reading Second Star, mostly because I was intrigued with the Peter Pan twist! Wasn't quite what I was hoping for, but since I know you enjoy contemporaries more than myself, I think you might like it! ;)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so awesome when books show up! And I love that cover of second Star- haven't seen that one before but I love the way it looks like you're actually in the water. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you really enjoyed Forget Tomorrow, I've been wanting to start the series! That Jane Austen fandom book looks so cute! Gotta love Half-Price Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never managed to get into Philippa Gregory's books, but a lot of people love them. Are you a fan already, or will that be a first read? Hope you enjoy!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...