Saturday, December 2, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (269)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

Amazon had $5 off of your $20 purchase of books, so of course I had to get some! I am probably most excited for Bad at Love by Karina Halle because I have heard amazing things! And just look at that cover! 

From Thriftbooks

Thriftbooks was having a Black Friday sale and I had a $5 off coupon, so I went a little crazy! I bought books inspired by my favorite Bookstagram accounts and I can't way to read them all!

From Half Price Books

Half Price Books had a $5 off of $25 coupon over Black Friday weekend, so I went ahead and stopped by. I found some amazing books at amazing prices! The first two books were on the clearance wall, which I was so shocked about. I didn't hesitate to snatch those up! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! What a haul! Lots of new to me ones there! I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...